Diacon IGR Plus
A versatile liquid formulation, Diacon IGR PLUS is ideal for use on stored grains and for treating empty bins and warehouses for stored product insect control. The product provides excellent control of lesser grain borers, Indian meal moths, saw-toothed grain beetles and many other stored product insects.
- Combination insect growth regulator PLUS adulticide
- Active ingredients (S)-methoprene and deltamethrin
- Long-residual control
- Emulsifiable concentrate
- Dilute with oil or water
- CODEX approved for cereal grains
- Perfect tank-mix partner with PBO-8 Synergist for weevil control
Application of Diacon IGR PLUS provides effective knockdown and control of adult insects and their larvae and prevents the buildup of pests with long-residual control of the IGR. Protect stored grains by treating empty bins as well as warehouses for stored product insect control.
Application Rates & Usage
- Treatment options vary by commodity.
- Pre-Bin treatment: 1 fl. oz Diacon IGR PLUS, 1 gal. water, 1,000 sq. ft.
- Always follow label directions.
- Application rates vary by commodity, see label for complete directions.
Details & Specs
|Active Ingredient||Deltamethrin 4.75% (S)-Methoprene 11.4%|
Stored Grain Pests
|Safe for pets||Yes, If used as directed on Label|
|For use in||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Application||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Formulation||Professional Stored Grain Product|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||N/A|
|Shipping Weight||4 Lbs|
|Manufacturer||Central Life Sciences (100527167)|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.