A versatile liquid formulation that is excellent for control of lesser grain borers, Indian meal moths, saw-toothed grain beetles and other stored product insects.
- Labeled for all stored commodities
- The active ingredient (S)-methoprene
- Broad-spectrum control
- Apply directly to grain stream
- Apply as a fogging concentrate or a surface spray
- CODEX Approved
- CODEX Approved for Peanuts
- Perfect tank-mix partner with Centynal-EC Insecticide
- EPA Tolerance Exempt
Application of Diacon IGR is approved virtually everywhere stored product insects are a problem — farm storage, large silos, seed storage and more. It goes where stored product insects go, interrupting their life cycles, providing long-term control and profit protection.
Application Rates & Usage
- 4 oz per 1,000 bushels of commodity
- 1 ml treats 1,000 square feet of grain surface as a top dressing
- 3 ml treats 10,000 cubic feet of warehouse area
- Always follow label directions
- Application rates vary by commodity, see label for complete directions.
Details & Specs
|Active Ingredient||(S)-Methoprene 33.6%|
Stored Grain Pests
|Safe for pets||Yes, If used as directed on Label|
|For use in||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Application||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Formulation||Professional Stored Grain Product|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||N/A|
|Shipping Weight||2 Lbs|
|Manufacturer||Central Life Sciences (100506236)|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.