Pyronyl Fogging PF Insecticide Gallon
This combination of pyrethrin insecticide and synergist piperonyl butoxide (PBO) offers quick knockdown of common stored product pests inside buildings, structures and on modes of transport.
- Provides control of granary weevils, rice weevils, confused flour beetles, sawtoothed grain beetles and Indian meal moths
- Apply as a fogging concentrate, space or direct contact spray
- Approved for use in grain elevators, grain mills, granaries, flour mills and on modes of transport including trucks, trailers and rail cars
- For control of stored product pests, apply Pyronyl™ Fogging PF Insecticide with equipment designed and adjusted to deliver a true aerosol mist.
Application Rate & Usage
- Effective dosage at 1 oz per 1,000 cu ft of space
- Deliver as aerosol spray with no droplets over 50 microns in diameter and 80% less than 30 microns
- Always follow label directions for user safety recommendations, environmental hazards, application methods and usage restrictions
Details & Specs
|Active Ingredient||Pyrethrins 0.50% Piperonyl Butoxide 5.00%|
Stored Grain Pests
|Safe for pets||Yes, If used as directed on Label|
|For use in||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Application||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Formulation||Professional Stored Grain Product|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||N/A|
|Shipping Weight||12 Lbs|
|Manufacturer||Central Life Sciences (100208920)|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.