Generation BlueMax Meal Bait
BlueMax contains difethialone, an effective second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide invented by Liphatech. BlueMax is the best choice when long-lasting bait is needed. BlueMax mini blocks include mold inhibitors and paraffin. BlueMax meal also contains mold inhibitors and is approved for burrow baiting. BlueMax's palatability and low crumb/low scatter formulation makes it perfect for the stringent requirements of food processing and commercial accounts.
- BlueMax meal rodenticide is an excellent choice for burrow baiting rats and mice in areas where non-targets cannot access the meal.
- Formulated with difethialone (25 ppm), a second-generation anticoagulant; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Contains mold inhibitors.
- Blue marker dye can be seen in droppings.
- Bulk formulation allows the user to place the amount of meal appropriate for a particular baiting location.
- Effective as a Norway rat burrow bait thanks to its low potential for being ‘kicked out.
- Available in 18 lb. pails.
Product OverviewALL WEATHER BAIT FOR WET OR DRY AREAS
Details & Specs
|Active Ingredient||Difethialone 0.0025%|
House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat
|Safe for pets||No|
|For use in||Place bait inside bait station * See label for complete application instructions|
|Application||Place bait inside bait station * See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||N/A|
|Shipping Weight||18 Lbs|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.